Research and ProgramOperations
GHL Solutions is a leader in the field of clinical trials network development, public health improvement, and economic development projects. Our team provides innovative solutions to help you succeed with your programs no matter what stage they are at!
GHLiaisons is the right partner
- Specializing in international health – needs assessments and evaluations
- Utilizing evidence-based and field-tested research to ensure quality outputs
- Incorporating technology and innovation into the data collection; electronic tracking and quality control software
- Bringing strong experience in community-based organizations | Community Advisory Boards CABs
- Dedicating ourselves to improving local capacity for data collection and analysis
- Providing innovative analytic talent
- Offering knowledgeable site selection and development -critical to successful study implementation
- Assuring quality by developing operating procedures, and systems for control throughout the project life-cycle
- Implementing QI Systems
- Fostering strong teams, maintaining data integrity, tight processes, and timeliness of project completion
Planning, organizing, and gathering stakeholders
- Building a team with experience in international travel planning
- Bringing together US and international investigators to bridge the gap between science and realities on the ground
- Organizing sessions for a study-focused audience
- Implementing meetings using a nominal group process that gets results and identifies actionable items
- Guiding stakeholder discussions with PO inputs for international and domestic audiences to bring about results
When epidemics like Ebola or COVID-19 sweep through countries, it provide important reminders that strong infrastructure would help prevent the spread of disease. Clinical trials developing therapies for disadvantaged populations need to conduct studies in resource limited settings, yet meet with rigid research protocols.
We know that conducting clinical research can be difficult, especially in regions where infrastructure and resources are limited. That’s where we come in. We have the experience and expertise to help you conduct clinical research anywhere in the world.
With our help, you can bring life-saving treatments to patients who need them most. Let us show you how we can make a difference in your next clinical trial.
Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Meeting planning and session facilitation for research
Identify appropriate sites for clinical and non-clinical research and program implementation efforts
Prepare sites for successful project implementation, with SOPs, and regulatory training
Strengthening research capacity through training, mentorship, and developing project tools like
Community Advisory Board Development:
Engaging communities and preparing them for outreach and education
Supervise research field teams to conduct surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, as well as the implementation of social marketing strategies
Building relationships and tracking the lasting outcomes
GHL associates have led site development processes for Africa, Asia, and South America. Country experience includes Tanzania, Brazil, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Malawi, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United States, Zambia, and Zimbabwe). Our associates have experience in program/project implementation for randomized controlled trials (RCT), formative research, secondary data analysis studies, mobile healthy technology development, curriculum development, intervention research, document reviews, and community advisory board development for clinical trials.
GHL associates have experience in program/project implementation for randomized controlled trials (RCT), formative research, secondary data analysis studies, mobile healthy technology development, curriculum development, intervention research, document reviews, and community advisory board development for clinical trials. Projects have included qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research approaches.
GHLiaisons engages clients throughout the project life cycle – from conceptualizing the work to dissemination. We believe that by working with our partners, we can ensure the project aligns with client goals, incorporates perspectives from the local context, and results in learning that can be continuously examined for quality improvement opportunities (e.g., systems change, human resources training).
Projects have included qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research approaches. For example, the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for project teams ensures consistency, quality, and regulatory alignment during project execution for both highly developed and resource-poor implementation settings. Our capacity building efforts strengthen research implementation through systems strengthening, training and mentorship.
“JCRC has a lot to thank you for…”
“I very much valued and benefited from your advice and guidance especially in addressing procedural issues which are not always easy.”
Director of the Joint Clinical Research Centre in Uganda